There’s nothing better than catching a Leicester City match live, that is, except for catching it live alongside your best mate, parent, brother or sister.
FansUnite Entertainment Inc. ("FansUnite"), the blockchain sports betting protocol that is revolutionising the industry, believes that sports are all about bringing fans together to share in experiences. To that end, they are giving Foxes fans the chance to do just that with the announcement of the Unite The Fans contest.
Beginning 29 December, 2018 with the fixture against the Cardiff City and continuing through the completion of the match against the Brighton and Hove Albion on 26 February 2019, Foxes fans can take their chance at winning this once in a lifetime experience by entering at UniteTheFans.com.
The grand prize includes:
- Two tickets to the fixture on 27 April against Arsenal
- VIP behind the scenes tour of King Power Stadium and the practice pitch.
- Meet and greet with Leicester City players
- Two signed Leicester City shirts
- FansUnite prize package
- Five thousand FansUnite tokens
- Airline tickets from anywhere in the world
- Transportation to and accommodation in Leicester
- Spending money
Fans Unite Competition
Foxes fans can take their chance at winning this once in a lifetime experience by entering at UniteTheFans.com.
Several other prizes are also up for grabs, including:
- Signed Leicester City shirts, 1,000 FansUnite tokens and FansUnite swagbag
- FansUnite t-shirt, Leicester City scarf and 500 FansUnite tokens
- “Best Fan Award” prize for best video submission, which will include two tickets to a Leicester City fixture
Leicester City fans will be able to earn extra entries for referring a friend, following FansUnite social media pages, posting about the contest on social media and an extra 25 entries for uploading a video showcasing why they are LCFC’s biggest fan.
*See all official rules and eligibility requirements at UniteTheFans.com/rules
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard