- LCFC Radio will provide live coverage from Leicester City's clash with Liverpool on Wednesday night
- The Foxes visit Anfield in the Premier League (8pm GMT kick-off)
- Matt Elliott, Steve Walsh and Gerry Taggart will also feature during four hours of broadcasting
- Coverage can be accessed for free on the LCFC.com Match Centre
Over four hours of programming will be available from 6pm GMT on Wednesday, starting with the Pre-Match Pint, with Lewis Mason, Matt Elliott and Steve Walsh in the LCFC Radio studio.
Following an hour of light-hearted discussion and football analysis, attention turns to the main event with team news being announced from the outset of Matchday Live at 7pm GMT.
Included within LCFC Radio's pre-match package is a reflection on City's recent outings, the expert opinion of a journalist who covers Liverpool regularly and the thoughts of manager Claude Puel.
Gerry Taggart will join presenter Dan Bates and commentator Nick Walsh in the gantry at Anfield right up until approximately half-an-hour after full-time.
|Pre-Match Pint||6pm-7pm GMT||Lewis Mason, Matt Elliott & Steve Walsh||Social media & LCFC Radio|
|Matchday Live||7pm-10pm approx GMT||Dan Bates, Nick Walsh & Gerry Taggart||Social media (not in-play) & LCFC Radio|
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard