We expect visitors and supporters to follow the Clubs rules and guidance where appropriate. This, in essence, means:
- All supporters, staff, visitors, contractors, clients, suppliers or customers and other users of King Power Stadium and/or LCFC training ground must be treated fairly, and with respect
- Behaving in a way that is consistent with our aims as a Club, and that does not offend, alarm or distress others.
- Supporting the Club to confront and eliminate discrimination, whether by reason of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race, sex or sexual orientation.
- Promoting equality by treating people fairly and with respect, by recognising that inequalities may exist, by taking steps to address them and by providing access and opportunities for all members of the community.
- Report any incidents of inequality, harassment, abuse or victimisation via SMS to 6066.
Together, we will create the best footballing environment to play in, win in and visit.