- The Foxes Trust is a non-profit making Supporters Trust.
- Membership is open to all fans of Leicester City Football Club.
- The Foxes Trust is totally independent of Leicester City Football Club.
- The Foxes Trust is democratic. On a one member one vote basis.
- Roles are undertaken on a voluntary basis. Committee members are democratically elected.
- Believes the Directors and Chairman of Leicester City Football Club should act in the best interests of the community that the club serves.
Foxes Trust is NOT a Supporters Club. Foxes Trust and the Supporters Club will co-exist, with each having a distinct and important role to play. We are NOT a protest group but a positive force for change.
To visit the Foxes Trust Website click HERE
Disability Support Association
Key contacts: Graeme Smith (Chair), Gareth Miller (Secretary)
The objectives of Foxes Pride are:
- To enable its members to have a shared interest in Leicester City, and promote the Club within LGBT communities.
- To work cooperatively with other Leicester City supporters groups and other LGBT groups.
- To work with Leicester City and others to tackle homophobia, biphobia and transphobia in football.
- To promote the welfare of Leicester City FC's LGBT supporters, and ensure that King Power Stadium is a welcoming and friendly environment for all.
For more information, click HERE.
Take a look at the map below to see where in the world our supporter groups are based.