- Andy King has joined promotion-chasing Derby County on loan until the end of the 2018/19 season
- The Wales international has so far made 378 appearances for Leicester City
- King has won League 1, Championship and Premier League titles with the Football Club
- The 30-year-old could make his debut for the Rams at home to Hull City a week on Saturday
The 30-year-old Wales international has appeared 378 times for the Foxes since his debut in 2007. He has scored 62 times for the Club in that time as well as winning the League 1 title, Championship title and Premier League in Leicester City colours.
King, a graduate of Leicester City’s Academy, scored twice in 11 appearances during a loan spell with the Swansea City after joining on loan last season and will now join the Rams’ promotion push as they look to return to the top flight.
Derby currently sit sixth in the Championship table, two points ahead of seventh placed Bristol City and eight adrift of the automatic promotion places ahead of a trip to Preston North End tomorrow night.
King will be eligible to make his Derby County debut at home to Hull City on Saturday 9 February.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard