- Leicester City fans can vote now in the Club's January Goal of the Month competition
- Jamie Vardy, Rachid Ghezzal, Demarai Gray, Wes Morgan and Harry Maguire are in contention
- The award honours the best goals scored at first team and U23s level during the 2018/19 season
- Supporters can vote easily by filling in their details and picking their favourite goal below
- One voter for the winning goal will be selected at random to win a signed print of the goalscorer!
January Goal Of The Month Nominations
Watch the five goals that have been nominated for Leicester City's Goal of the Month award for January.
Jamie Vardy's winner against Everton on New Year's Day opens the shortlist, followed by Rachid Ghezzal's stunning strike against Newport County in the Emirates FA Cup.
Goals from Demarai Gray and Wes Morgan in our 4-3 defeat against Wolverhampton Wanderers are included, as is Harry Maguire's equaliser at Anfield in our 1-1 draw with the Premier League leaders.
To vote, simply fill in the details above!
The competition is open now and closes at 12am GMT on Sunday 10 February before the winner will be contacted by the Club.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard