- Leicester City host Burnley at King Power Stadium on Saturday (3pm BST kick-off)
- Manager Brendan Rodgers has confirmed James Maddison has trained over the past week
- Maddison has recently suffered with both an ankle injury and illness
- Dennis Praet will return to the Club on Friday after remaining in Belgium for personal reasons
“He’s fine,” the Northern Irishman said. “He obviously had a knock leading into the Liverpool game and then he was ill while he was away with England.
Yesterday, [James Maddison] was getting back out and I expect him to be fit and ready. He was really comfortable, and I expect him to be fine.Brendan Rodgers
“He came back, trained a few days, and he’s fine. He’s trained well today.
“Yesterday, he was getting back out and I expect him to be fit and ready. He was really comfortable, and I expect him to be fine.”
Meanwhile, Rodgers also revealed that Belgium midfielder Dennis Praet has remained in his home country for personal reasons, but is expected back in Leicester on Friday.
Dennis Praet recently made his debut for Belgium.
“Dennis hasn’t been with us this week. He made his first start internationally, but unfortunately for personal reasons, he’s stayed behind in Belgium,” the 46-year-old added.
“He'll be back with us tomorrow and he’s obviously had some game time while he was away."
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard