- King Power International to organise a free trip to Leuven in February
- Offer is valid to LCFC Season Ticket Holders and Fox Members only
- Trip will include a chance to watch LCFC’s sister team, OH Leuven
- If you wish to be considered for the trip, click HERE to join the ballot
A ballot will select 75 lucky supporters to travel cross-channel to Leuven – the home of Leicester City’s sister club – for the chance to take in some Belgian hospitality and strengthen the bond between King Power’s two beloved football teams.
Taking place over the weekend of 7-9 February, the trip to Belgium will include overnight accommodation, a tour of the famous AB InBev brewery, a hospitality experience at OH Leuven’s fixture against Lommel S.K. and a stadium tour of King Power at Den Dreef - the home of OHL.
Like Leicester City, OHL have enjoyed a positive start to the season in Belgium’s second tier and have already secured their place in the promotion play-off fixture after a series of impressive results in 2019.
Now, Foxes fans will have a chance to see the team in action themselves as they face off against promotion rivals, Lommel S.K, as well as a special meet-up with OHL fans after the match and a chance to take in some Belgian culture over the course of a weekend.
The visit will be the second of its kind, after members of the Blue Army travelled to watch Leicester City’s sister club in 2017, while supporters from OH Leuven have also made the journey to England to watch the Foxes in action at King Power Stadium.
Another 75 LCFC Season Ticket Holders and Fox Members now have a chance to enjoy the hospitality of our sister team in Belgium in a special ballot.
If you wish to enter the ballot, which opens on Tuesday 28 January and closes at 5pm on Thursday 30 January, simply click HERE and enter your details.
Those who are successful will be notified on Friday 31 January.
Supporters will need at least six months on their passport before it expires to enter the ballot.
Friday 7 February
- Depart King Power Stadium at 5am GMT
- Ferry from Folkestone at 9:55am GMT
- Arrive in Calais at 12:25pm (local time)
- Arrive in Leuven at 4pm (local time)
Sunday 9 February
- Depart Leuven at 1:30pm (local time)
- Ferry from Calais at 5:45pm (local time)
- Arrive at King Power Stadium at 10pm GMT
*If you are successful in the ballot but can’t attend the trip, you are urged to let LCFC know as soon as possible so your space can be filled.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard