- CITY Matchday Magazine to be available in digital format for the remainder of the 2019/20 season
- The Brighton & Hove Albion edition is available now
- Each edition will available to purchase for just £1.50 on shop.LCFC.com
- Click HERE to buy your copy now!
The award-winning matchday programme comes with a wealth of features - including personal notes from Chairman Khun Top, manager Brendan Rodgers and Club Ambassador Alan 'The Birch' Birchenall, alongside exclusive player interviews, detailed opposition analysis, John Hutchinson's Heritage section - and much more!
The 52-page digital edition will be available on the day of each home fixture, starting on Tuesday ahead of the visit of Brighton & Hove Albion in the Premier League (6pm BST kick-off).
Included within the publication will also be a range of new features, including the option to click through to video content related to relevant articles provided by LCFC TV.
Tuesday's edition of the magazine is available for just £1.50 on shop.LCFC.com. All of this means, as the Club looks for new ways to put the supporters at the heart its behind-closed-doors fixtures, the Blue Army will still be able to read their copies of the programme ahead of each home match.
Support your club. Stay safe. Follow at home.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard