- Gerry Taggart opts to stick with the same squad for Gameweek 35+ of the Fantasy Premier League season
- Jamie Vardy is made triple captain for the Foxes’ trip to AFC Bournemouth
- Taggart has also tinkered with the starting 11, dropping Watford's Craig Cathcart to the bench
- You can take on Taggart and thousands of others on the Foxes Fan League using the code: ccjlu4
Vardy, who has been in fine form across the last two Gameweeks, scoring three goals, will lead the line for Taggart’s Foxes as City take on AFC Bournemouth at Vitality Stadium on Sunday (7pm kick-off).
The City forward, who scored his 102nd Premier League goal in Tuesday’s 1-1 draw against Arsenal, will once again line up alongside Harry Kane and Mason Greenwood, with Youri Tielemans and Kasper Schmeichel also in the team.
Elsewhere, Taggart has opted to make one change to the back three, with Wolverhampton Wanderers defender Romain Saïss returning to the starting 11 in place of Watford defender Craig Cathcart, as Wolves face Everton.
Don't forget, this week's deadline to make changes to your team is 11:30am on Saturday morning, an hour before kick-off at Vicarage Road for Watford versus Newcastle United.
Gameweek 35+ ends after Manchester United host Southampton at Old Trafford on Monday evening.
You can go head-to-head with Taggart on FPL on the Foxes Fan League. To join the league, simply use the code: ccjlu4.
Support your club. Stay safe. Follow at home.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard