- Follow Leicester City's clash with Burnley for free with LCFC TV and LCFC Radio on Sunday
- The Clarets visit King Power Stadium in the Premier League (7pm kick-off)
- Former Foxes striker Paul Dickov will star on LCFC TV for the first time on Matchday Live
- City's ninth all-time top Premier League goalscorer will be joined by Steve Walsh and Gerry Taggart
Two-time City striker and former Scotland international Paul Dickov is set to make his LCFC TV debut during over four hours of broadcasting from the Club's official TV and radio stations.
Dickov, Leicester's ninth all-time top Premier League goalscorer, was a prominent member of Micky Adams’ 2002/03 Championship promotion-winning side, while also starring under Nigel Pearson between 2008 and 2010, as the Foxes lifted the League 1 title.
The Livingston-born ex-striker will join Leicester icon Steve Walsh for an hour-and-a-half of pre-match discussion on LCFC TV’s Matchday Live show from 5:30pm on Sunday evening.
As well as previewing the Foxes’ encounter with Burnley – the first home outing of 2020/21 – Dickov will also reflect on his time in Leicester and the Club’s growth since impressive spell at City.
Dickov was a reliable source of goals during his first spell as a Fox.
Alongside commentator John Dunn in the Filbert Way pressbox, Gerry will provide his expert opinion minute-by-minute as City look to secure a second successive Premier League victory.
You can tune into the coverage by signing in, or registering for free, as a Digital Member, while post-match analysis returns to the Club’s official social media channels – with Dickov and Walsh – for approximately 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
To sign up as a Digital Member for free, click HERE.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard