- Tickets for the Community Shield against Manchester City to go on sale
- Leicester City received allocation of 26,639 tickets for the fixture
- A maximum capacity crowd is permitted at the game
- Supporters aged 11 and over must provide either a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of the fixture or proof of full vaccination via the NHS app to gain entry to Wembley Stadium
- All ticket sales will be online only
The Foxes have received an allocation of 26,639 tickets for the fixture, including 100 wheelchair spaces, which takes place on 7 August (5:15pm kick-off), with a full capacity crowd permitted inside Wembley Stadium on the day.
Entry to Wembley Stadium is subject to each supporter providing one of the below upon arrival:
- Proof of a negative lateral flow test within the last 48 hours via text message, email or via the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS app (supporters aged over 11), or;
- Proof of full vaccination at least 14 days prior to the match via COVID-19 certification through the NHS Covid Pass on the NHS App or the English vaccination letter (supporters aged over-18 only)
Brendan Rodgers’ side booked their place in the showpiece fixture for only the third time in the Club’s history thanks to May’s unforgettable FA Cup Final victory over Chelsea, which will now give the team a chance to take on the Premier League champions ahead of the start of the league campaign a week later.
Tickets for the fixture are only available to purchase online and start at just £20 for Adults, while the Club will also be providing a Fox Travel option for supporters who wish to travel to the fixture by coach, priced at £24 per person.
Please note that all tickets will be Print @ Home tickets and will be emailed to the lead purchaser at the time of purchase. These must be printed ahead of the game.
Supporters attending the final should familiarise themselves with the following important information:
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
For all supporters aged 11 and over, entry to Wembley Stadium on matchday is dependent on providing one of the below upon arrival:
- A negative COVID-19 Lateral Flow Device (LFD) test result from the previous 48 hours via text message, email from NHS Test and Trace or the NHS Covid Pass on the NHS app (supporters aged 11 and over) or;
- Proof of full vaccination at least 14 days prior to the match via the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS app or the English vaccination letter (supporters aged over 18 only).
Please note that vaccination cards will not be accepted and supporters under the age of 11 are not required to present a negative test.
The LFD test must be taken no more than 48 hours before entry to Wembley Stadium. For clarity, the LFD test can take place from 2.15pm onwards on Thursday 5 August.
The negative LFD test result will be checked on arrival by Wembley Stadium stewards at the outer security perimeter via the NHS email or text confirmation received to your phone. A negative result will allow entry to the stadium’s outer concourse.
For information on where to obtain your free LFD test, please visit the Government’s website here.
Face masks are not required to be worn inside the stadium bowl for this fixture, however it is recommended that they are worn upon entry to the stadium and while moving around the concourses.
|CATEGORY||ADULT PRICE||CONCESSION PRICE|
|Wheelchair Personal Assistant||FREE||FREE|
|Ambulant Personal Assistant||FREE||FREE|
Community Shield Final Map
- Children under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- No children under the age of 2 are permitted
- Tickets cannot be transferred or regraded
Tickets will go on sale to all Season Ticket Holders from 10am on Wednesday 28 July.
Tickets will go on sale to Fox Members from Saturday 31 July at 8am, with sales criteria to be confirmed on Friday 30 July.
Tickets will be sold on a one per Season Ticket Holder/Fox Member basis.
HOW TO PURCHASE
All tickets are strictly available online at lcfc.com/tickets.
Please note all ticket sales are online only and there will be no sales over the phone or in the Foxes Fanstore. Transaction fees apply for all ticket purchases. Please click here for more information.
For supporters who wish to travel from Leicester to Wembley Stadium by coach, the Club will be providing a limited number of Fox Travel coaches that will depart King Power Stadium from 11am on the day of the fixture.
Coach travel will be priced at £24 per person, with Coaches 3 and 4 the designated accessible coaches for supporters with a disability.
The deadline for booking your place on one of the Fox Travel coaches is 10am on Monday 2 August. To book, visit lcfc.com/tickets.
Faces masks are not a requirement for travel, but the Football Club recommends they are worn while on the coaches.
Executive Boxholders and seasonal hospitality clients will be contacted by the Hospitality team with further information on pricing and availability of hospitality packages.
Supporters wishing to book their own parking for the fixture will need to do so via wembleyofficialparking.com. This will be in the Pink Car Park.
All tickets are subject to The FA’s Terms and Conditions of Entry which include:
The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets for a designated football match may amount to a criminal offence. LCFC.com/tickets is the only legitimate place to purchase tickets for Leicester City fixtures.
For more info please visit: lcfc.com/safeticket
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard