- Leicester City travel to Spartak Moscow in the UEFA Europa League on Wednesday
- The Foxes are looking to carry on the momentum from their 4-2 victory over Man Utd
- Live coverage begins at 2pm on Wednesday and continues for over four hours
- Matt Elliott, Tony Cottee and Gerry Taggart will all feature across the free broadcast
Fresh from the 4-2 Premier League triumph over Manchester United, the Foxes head to Russia on Wednesday to tackle the country's most successful club on matchday three in Group C of the Europa League. Last time out, Spartak secured a hugely impressive victory over Napoli in Italy.
From 2pm on Wednesday, the live coverage begins, with presenter Dan Bates set to be joined by Matt Elliott and Tony Cottee – two stars of the halcyon 1990s period for the Foxes – for 90 minutes of pre-match discussion, alongside former team-mate Gerry Taggart.
With around 10 minutes to go until kick-off, we'll hand over to commentator John Dunn who, with Taggart, will talk the Blue Army through all the action at Otkrytie Arena, the venue where England defeated Colombia on penalties in the last-16 of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Afterwards, meanwhile, Elliott, Cottee and Taggart will be on hand for another 30 minutes of reaction and analysis to conclude over four hours of broadcasting. All pre and post-match coverage will be available on @LCFC social media, while LCFC.com is the place to find free match commentary.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard