Rodgers: Tielemans & Soumaré In Contention
- Leicester City could have Youri Tielemans and Boubakary Soumaré available this weekend
- The Foxes face Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon
- Manager Brendan Rodgers says Tielemans and Soumaré are in 'good' condition
- There is also news on James Maddison and Jonny Evans
Tielemans (calf) missed the 4-1 success over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League last weekend, while Soumaré (hamstring) has not featured since early January. Manager Brendan Rodgers, though, says both have trained this week.
Everyone’s clearing up now. The squad’s looking strong.Brendan Rodgers
Leicester head to Old Trafford to take on third-placed Manchester United on Sunday (2pm GMT kick-off).
"Both are good," Rodgers said in Seagrave. "Bouba’s trained all week. Youri is back in training too, so both are available for the game. Everyone’s clearing up now. The squad’s looking strong."
James Maddison, on the other hand, has scored in successive Premier League wins for the Foxes after recovering from a knee injury. While Leicester's No.10 is 'fine', according to the manager, Club captain Jonny Evans (thigh) remains out.
"James is fine," Rodgers added. "He's trained well. [Evans is] still a bit of time away. We were hoping he’d be back but he’s still struggling a wee bit with his thigh."
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard