Daniel Iversen Joins Leicester City
- Iversen joins the Foxes on a three-and-a-half-year deal from the Danish Superliga outfit
- The young goalkeeper has represented Denmark from Under-16 to Under-19 level
- Iversen set to join City’s Development Squad
Leicester City Football Club has completed the signing of Denmark Under-19 international goalkeeper Daniel Iversen.
Daniel, 18, joins the Foxes from Danish Superliga outfit Esbjerg for an undisclosed fee and has signed a contract to June 2019.
Widely regarded as one of the most promising young goalkeepers in Denmark, Daniel will join City’s Under-21 Development Squad and work under the guidance of First Team Coach and Goalkeeping Coach Mike Stowell.
City’s Under-21s’ next outing in the Barclays Under-21 Premier League will be on Monday 8 February, when they travel to Reading.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard