Choudhury Extends Burton Loan
- The young midfielder has made five appearances for the Brewers since joining on loan last month
- Choudhury has played a key role for Leicester City’s Development Squad this term
- Burton are currently six points clear at the top of League 1
Leicester City midfielder Hamza Choudhury’s loan spell with Sky Bet League 1 outfit Burton Albion has been extended until the end of the 2015/16 season.
The youngster has made five appearances for the Brewers since joining on an initial loan last month – including victories in both games he’s started for the side.
Those wins have taken Burton six points clear at the top of the League 1 table and have provided the tough-tackling central midfielder with a positive first taste of Football League action.
Choudhury was part of the City Under-18s side that reached the semi-finals of the FA Youth Cup last term and has gone on to play a major role for the Club’s Development Squad this season.
Burton’s push for automatic promotion to the Championship continues on Saturday afternoon as they host Oldham at the Pirelli Stadium – a match Choudhury will hope to be involved in.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard