Youngsters Muskwe And Barnes Pen Pro Leicester City Deals
- Admiral, 17, and Barnes, 18, both represented the Club at Under-18s and Under-21s level during 2015/16
- Striker Muskwe was named the Academy Player of the Season at Leicester City’s End of Season Awards in May 2016
- Midfielder Barnes was, along with Muskwe, part of the Leicester City side that won in the Shield Final at the HKFC Citibank Soccer Sevens last month
- Both players have been with Leicester City since the age of nine
Promising Leicester City youngsters Admiral Muskwe and Harvey Barnes have both signed three-year professional contracts with the Football Club until 2019.
The duo, who have each been with the Club since the age of nine, impressed for both the Under-18s and Development Squad last season and having committed their futures to the Foxes, will be aiming for further progress during the 2016/17 season.
England youth international Muskwe, 17, was recognised for his contribution last term at the Club’s End of Season Awards, where he was crowned Academy Player of the Season.
Not only has the striker been in fine goalscoring form for Trevor Peake’s Under-18s, but he’s also made a valuable contribution at Under-21s level – including a brace of goals in the 3-0 win over Chelsea on the final day of the season.
Central midfielder Barnes, 18, has also enjoyed a breakthrough season during which he’s gained plenty of experience at Under-21s level, as well as continuing to perform well for the Club’s Under-18s side, who he helped to the FA Youth Cup Semi-Final alongside Muskwe in 2015.
Both Barnes and Muskwe were part of the squad of players to represent Leicester City at the prestigious 2016 Citibank HKFC Soccer Sevens tournament last month.
After a string of impressive displays, the young Foxes beat Hong Kong champions Eastern in the final to lift the Shield – a 3-2 win in which Muskwe found the back of the net.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard