Choudhury Signs New Deal Ahead Of Burton Loan
- The young midfielder has joined Championship side Burton Albion on a season-long loan deal
- Choudhury played 13 times for the Brewers during their promotion campaign in League 1 last term
- The 18-year-old has been a key member of Leicester City’s Under-18s and Development Squads over recent seasons
Highly-rated Leicester City youngster Hamza Choudhury has committed his future to the Club by signing a new four-year deal at King Power Stadium.
The tough-tackling central midfielder will now join Championship side Burton Albion on a season-long loan deal, and could face Nottingham Forest in the Brewers’ campaign curtain raiser at the City Ground on Saturday afternoon.
The 18-year-old also spent time on loan with Burton last term, impressing during 13 appearances en route to a second placed finish and automatic promotion to the second tier of English football.
A graduate of Leicester City’s Academy, Choudhury was part of the Under-18 side that reached the semi-finals of the FA Youth Cup in 2014/15 and went on to play a major role for the Club’s Development Squad last term.
Choudhury now heads to Pirelli Stadium looking to help further enhance his reputation under the guidance of Burton Albion boss Nigel Clough.
He was also part of the group which travelled with first team manager Claudio Ranieri to Austria for a pre-season training camp last month.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard