- Leicester City welcome Liverpool to Filbert Way in Round 3 of the Carabao Cup
- City overcame Sheffield United at Bramall Lane last time around
- The Reds are eight-time winners of the League Cup, most recently in 2012
- A confirmed date, kick-off time and ticket sales information will be confirmed shortly
The Foxes, who have lifted the trophy three times, will welcome Jürgen Klopp’s Reds to Filbert Way during the week commencing Monday 18 September.
Craig Shakespeare’s men reached this stage of the competition after defeating Sky Bet Championship outfit Sheffield United at Bramall Lane earlier this week.
In 106 previous encounters between the two clubs, City have won 38 and drawn 24 while their last meeting came in the Premier League Asia Trophy in Hong Kong this summer.
The sides are scheduled to play in the Premier League the following weekend - also at King Power Stadium - on Saturday 23 September (5:30pm kick-off).
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard