- Leicester City to face Leeds at King Power Stadium in Round 4 of the Carabao Cup
- The Sky Bet Championship side will travel to the East Midlands the w/c Monday 23 October
- City's last clash with Leeds was a 1-0 away victory in the second tier in 2014
- The fixture date, time and ticket details will be confirmed on LCFC.com shortly
The Yorkshire outfit have made a strong start to the new season with five wins, two draws and a solitary defeat from their opening eight league fixtures.
In the Carabao Cup, Thomas Christiansen’s men have overcome Port Vale and Newport County as well as beating Burnley on penalties at Turf Moor, following a 2-2 draw.
In 122 past meetings between the two clubs in all competitions, the Foxes have won 42 and drawn 33 against the three-time English champions.
The most recent encounter was a 1-0 win at Elland Road, courtesy of a late David Nugent strike, during the Club's 2013/14 Championship-winning season.
The fixture date and ticket sales arrangements will be confirmed on LCFC.com in due course.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard