- Leicester City Under-18s are beaten 2-0 by Aston Villa on Saturday
- Mason Birch and Dimitri Sea score as City suffer their first PLU18 defeat of the season
- The young Foxes next face Chelsea on Saturday 14 October
- Manager Trevor Peake has been delighted with the efforts of his side so far
Mason Birch’s 52nd minute strike was added to in added time by Dimitri Sea to condemn the young Foxes to defeat, but they still sit third in the PLU18 league standings.
Ahead of a busy schedule, which will include a clash with leaders Chelsea next month, Peake said: “It’ll be very interesting to see how we go.
“We’ve got to pick up our game even further. Individually, we want to get as many players as we can into the Under-23s. That’s our ultimate aim, as we did last season.
“We may have not done so well last season in terms of results, but we progressed several players on to the next stage of their careers.”
On Saturday 14 October, the Blues visit Belvoir Drive (12pm kick-off).
City: Stolarczyk, Heaven, Ughelumba, Husek (Elewa-Ikpakwu 87'), Thomas, Fielding, Gill, Tee, Leshabela (c), Brown, Shade.
Subs not used: Davies, McLeod, Williams, Meite.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard