- Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy could return from injury against Chelsea on Saturday (3pm kick-off)
- The England international missed the Emirates FA Cup tie at Fleetwood Town
- Wes Morgan and Danny Simpson are likely to miss this weekend's clash at Stamford Bridge
As preparations continue for Saturday’s fixture at Stamford Bridge (3pm kick-off), Puel has confirmed that Vardy, 31, has resumed training at Belvoir Drive and is back in contention.
“He will be available, [there is] no problem with Jamie,” the Frenchman confirmed on Thursday afternoon. “He has trained well this week and he’s available for the game."
“I don’t know for the moment how long [Morgan] will stay out of the squad,” Puel added. “When I have news - I hope good news - I can speak about the injury.
“[Danny] can run a little, not fast, but he can run which is good news. We’ll see when he can come back.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard