- Striker Leonardo Ulloa joins Brighton and Hove Albion on loan until the end of the season
- The 31-year-old spent 18 months with the Seagulls before joining Leicester City in 2014
- He could make his second debut for Brighton on Wednesday night at Southampton
- Ulloa has scored 20 goals in 102 appearances for the Foxes
The 31-year-old Argentine forward joined the Foxes from Brighton in the summer of 2014, having scored 26 goals in 58 appearances over 18 months for the Seagulls.
Ulloa has found the net 20 times in 102 games for Leicester City, including some memorable strikes that helped the Football Club to both Premier League survival in 2014/15 and the league title the following year.
He re-joins a Brighton side who sit 16th in the table during their first-ever Premier League season and could make his second debut for Chris Hughton’s away to 18th-placed Southampton on Wednesday night.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard