- Ahmed Musa joins CSKA Moscow on loan until the end of the season
- The striker signed for Leicester City from the Russian club in the summer of 2016
- Musa spent five seasons with the Russian Premier League side and scored over 50 goals
The 25-year-old Nigeria international joined Leicester City in the summer of 2016 after spending over four years with the Russian club – during which time he scored more than 50 goals in all competitions.
Musa, who has 67 caps for Nigeria at international level, has found the net five times in 33 appearances for the Foxes - appearing most recently in a in 4-1 Carabao Cup win at Sheffield United last August.
CSKA currently sit fifth in the Russian Premier League, with the division currently on a winter break which runs until March.
He will be eligible to feature in next month’s Europa League Round of 32 clash away to Red Star Belgrade in Serbia.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard