- Leicester City manager Claude Puel discusses his side's injury situation on Thursday
- The Foxes will be without Kasper Schmeichel and Shinji Okazaki on Saturday at Crystal Palace
- Daniel Amartey will continue his return from a hamstring injury for the Under-23s this week
- City tackle Palace at Selhurst Park in the Premier League on Saturday (3pm kick-off)
Both players suffered ankle complaints during City’s 2-1 defeat by Burnley at Turf Moor a fortnight ago and are set to be sidelined once more at Selhurst Park.
However, Puel also revealed that Daniel Amartey may continue his recovery from a hamstring problem by appearing for the Development Squad on Friday evening.
“Sometimes it can a good thing,” Puel added. “We want all players to be available but it is a good opportunity for players to play and to give their best.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard