Elliott Moore Pens New LCFC Deal Ahead Of OH Leuven Loan
- Elliott Moore signs a new two-year contract with Leicester City Football Club
- The 21-year-old defender will join Belgian side OH Leuven on loan for the 2018/19 campaign
- Moore spent last term on loan with OHL where he played 35 games in all competitions and captained the side on a number of occasions throughout the season
- The Coalville-born defender has previously captained Leicester City’s Development Squad after progressing through the Academy
The 6ft 5ins Academy graduate will also continue his development on loan with Belgian Proximus League side OH Leuven for the 2018/19 season, following a highly successful campaign with the team last term.
It’s a move that comes after a season in which Moore firmly established himself in OHL’s first team.
He appeared 35 times across all competitions in Belgium and scored three goals – form that saw him captain the side on numerous occasions.
His time in Belgium capped an impressive 12 months for the Coalville-born defender, who was also part of the England Under-20s squad that lifted the Toulon Tournament trophy in the summer of 2017.
He featured alongside fellow Leicester City Academy graduate Harvey Barnes in the tournament, which another Leicester team-mate – Hamza Choudhury – helped England retain earlier this month.
The commanding defender progressed rapidly through the Club’s Academy into first team contention at the start of last season.
His development has continued in Belgium with a series of authoritative displays for Nigel Pearson’s side.
Elliott’s previous experience with the Academy and Development Squad, which includes an FA Youth Cup Semi-Final appearance, have been key to his progress, which has also been recognised at international level with appearances for England Under-18s and Under-20s.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard