Wood Joins Bradford City On A Permanent Deal
- Leicester City youngster Connor Wood joins Bradford City on a permanent deal
- Wood made 37 appearances for City’s Development Squad in their 2017/18 season as the Foxes challenged for the Premier League 2 title
- The 22-year-old was part of the Leicester City squad that won the Hong Kong Citi Soccer Sevens tournament in 2017
The Bantams will play in Sky Bet League 1 next season after an 11th place finish in their 2017/18 campaign.
The defender, who can also operate as a winger, made 37 appearances for Leicester City’s Development Squad as the Foxes challenged for the Premier League 2 title.
The 22-year-old arrived at Leicester City in 2016 having previously played for Chesham United and impressing in the Nike Academy Most Wanted competition, before securing his first professional contract with the Foxes.
Wood was part of the Leicester City squad that won the Hong Kong Citi Soccer Sevens tournament in 2017.
The Foxes won all six of their matches in Happy Valley, including a 3-0 victory over holders Aston Villa in the Final.
Leicester City Football Club would like to wish Connor the very best for his future career.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard