Islam Slimani Joins Fenerbahçe On Loan
- Striker Islam Slimani joins Fenerbahçe on loan until the end of the season
- The 30-year-old Algerian international signed for Leicester City from Sporting Lisbon in 2016
- Slimani has made 46 City appearances and scored 13 goals since his arrival
The 30-year-old Algeria international signed for the Foxes in the summer of 2016 and scored 13 times in 46 appearances for the Club, before heading out on loan to Newcastle United last term.
Slimani joined Leicester City from Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon, where he scored more than 50 goals in just over three seasons, while also netting twice for Algeria at the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil.
He joins a Fenerbahçe side that finished second in the Turkish Super Lig last season and began their new campaign with a 2-1 win at home to Bursaspor on Saturday evening.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard