Signed LCFC Match Shirts Part Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation Raffle
- Signed Jamie Vardy and Kasper Schmeichel shirts carrying a tribute to Chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha have been offered as raffle prizes
- All funds raised will go to the newly renamed Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation, with an auction of other signed shirts to run alongside it
- The Club has received many offers of donations and the raffle is a way for those supporters to contribute to The Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation
- Shirts embroidered with poppies will be auctioned for the Royal British Legion at the end of the month
The Football Club has been inundated with offers of donations from the footballing world for the charity, which was renamed in honour of our late Chairman, and the raffle provides a way for those individuals and organisations to make their kind contributions to a worthy cause.
The entire squad, including Kasper and Jamie, were given the special shirts in tribute to Khun Vichai for the first half of Saturday’s Premier League fixture against Burnley at King Power Stadium.
Jamie Vardy in a Khun Vichai shirt
Vardy and all players wore special tribute shirts against Burnley at King Power Stadium.
The team also wore embroidered poppy shirts in the second half, which will be auctioned for the Royal British Legion at the end of the month.
An auction of other signed shirts carrying the tribute to Khun Vichai has taken place alongside the raffle. Full details of the raffle and auction can be found below.
Entry to the raffle for the ‘Vardy’ and ‘Schmeichel’ signed match-prepared shirts requires a minimum £10 donation, although higher amounts are gratefully received.
You may enter the raffle in three ways:
Online: Visit tickets.lcfc.com/donations
In-Store: Head to the Foxes Fanstore at King Power Stadium
Phone: Simply call 0344 815 5000 (Option 1)
Winners will be selected at random and notified by close of business on Monday 19 November.
All other shirts carrying the Khun Vichai tribute were made available for auction from 12 November until 19 November, with funds going to the The Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation.
Final totals for the players' match-prepared Khun Vichai shirts:
Ben Chilwell - £2,250
Eldin Jakupović - £550
Vicente Iborra - £525
Danny Ward - £555
Wilfred Ndidi - £1,000
Rachid Ghezzal - £600
Danny Simpson - £1000
Demarai Gray - £2,005
Christian Fuchs - £905
Ricardo Pereira - £600
Adrien Silva - £775
Wes Morgan - £1,433
Papy Mendy - £1,201
Kelechi Iheanacho - £650
Jonny Evans - £850
Çağlar Söyüncü - £525
Shinji Okazaki - £1,100
Marc Albrighton - £1,050
Fousseni Diabaté - £750
This will be followed by a further auction of embroidered match-worn poppy shirts from the Remembrance Fixture for the Royal British Legion – a cause Leicester City has raised over £250,000 for over the years.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard