- Jamie Vardy will not feature against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday, says manager Claude Puel
- Vardy missed Wednesday’s clash with Fulham after injuring his groin
- Harry Maguire, Jonny Evans and Rachid Ghezzal are all fit
Puel said: “Jamie [Vardy] will not be available. He has a little pain and I hope he can recover and be available for the next game.
“We have to be careful and respect that he must rest so that he can come back into the squad.”
James Maddison and Jamie Vardy
James Maddison and Jamie Vardy were both on target during the win over Watford at the start of December.
He added: “About the squad, Harry Maguire has come back in the training session and will be in the squad for Saturday.
“Also, [Rachid] Ghezzal and also [Jonny] Evans. He (Evans) had a pain and now is available.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard