Youngster Khanya Leshabela Signs New Deal
- Khanya Leshabela signs new three-and-a-half-year contract
- The promising young winger has impressed for the Development Squad this term
- He was included in Claude Puel’s squad for a Carabao Cup game against Southampton in November
- The South African was nominated for City’s Academy Player of the Year Award in May
The exciting 19-year-old, who joined the Foxes in 2013, has been in fine form for the Development Squad this season, with his performances earning him a place in Claude Puel’s squad for the Carabao Cup game against Southampton in November.
After an impressive campaign with Leicester City’s Under-18s last term, in which he was nominated for the Academy Player of the Year Award, the South African has continued his progression at Under-23 level this term.
He caught the eye with a stunning Premier League Cup strike against Nottingham Forest earlier in the campaign and also represented the Football Club three times in the 2016/17 UEFA Youth League.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard