- Poland international Bartosz Kapustka joins German side SC Freiburg on a season-long loan
- The 20-year-old joined the Foxes last summer from Polish side Cracovia
- Kapustka made his Leicester City debut against Everton in January 2017
- The winger has made 14 appearances for Poland at international level
The 20-year-old Poland international joined the Foxes in the summer of 2016 from Cracovia, on the back of an impressive UEFA Euro 2016 campaign for his national side in France.
Kapustka’s development continued with Leicester City last term, and after appearing regularly for the Under-23s, he made his first team debut in an FA Cup Third Round victory over Everton at Goodison Park in January 2017.
He went on to make two further appearances in the same competition against Derby County and Millwall last season.
His international bow came in 2015 and he has gone on to make 14 appearances for Poland, scoring three goals – including one on his debut against Gibraltar during the Euro 2016 qualification campaign.
He joins a Freiburg side who finished seventh in last season’s Bundesliga, earning them a spot in the Third Qualifying Round of the 2017/18 UEFA Europa League.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard