Darnell Johnson Joins Hibernian On Loan
- Darnell Johnson joins Hibernian FC on loan until the end of the season
- The 20-year-old signed a new three-year contract with Leicester City Football Club in August 2018
- The young defender joined City’s Academy at the age of 10
- The England youth international helped his nation win the UEFA U19s European Championship in 2017
The exciting 20-year-old joined Leicester City’s Academy at the age of 10 and has steadily risen through the ranks – signing a new contract to 2021 in August last year. Johnson was part of the Development Squad that finished third in Premier League 2 last term.
He has also been capped by England at Under-20 level as well as being part of the squad to lift the UEFA U19 European Championship in June 2017.
The young defender, who has captained the Under-23s this season, will continue his development on loan at Hibernian until the end of the season.
Hibs are currently seventh in the Scottish Premiership and next take on Aberdeen on Saturday afternoon.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard