- Leicester City tackle Newcastle United at King Power Stadium on Friday (8pm BST kick-off)
- The seventh-place Foxes have won their last four matches in the Premier League
- Former City defenders Matt Elliott and Gerry Taggart will be guests across two shows
- Supporters can tune in for free on Facebook, Twitter and the LCFC.com Match Centre
Ahead of the 8pm BST kick-off on Filbert Way, the Pre-Match Pint show, staring host Lewis Mason, broadcasting favourite Nev Foulger and Foxes legend Matt Elliott, goes on air from 6pm BST.
The hour-long show is your relaxed precursor to Leicester City matchdays with conversations ranging from recent Premier League results to topical footballing talking points.
There will also be the Pre-Match Playlist, where viewers and guests are invited to guess the link between three songs, and a review of the Foxes' brilliant recent form in the Premier League.
From 7pm BST, meanwhile, the team will hand over to presenter Dan Bates, commentator Nick Walsh and former Foxes defender Gerry Taggart on Matchday Live, positioned in the King Power Stadium pressbox.
As well as the regular Opposition View feature, speaking to the journalist who covers Newcastle, there will also be time for Taggart to put his knowledge to the test by making his top flight predictions.
The first two hours of LCFC Radio's matchday offering is available to everyone on the Club's Facebook and Twitter feeds, while in-play commentary can be accessed for free on the dedicated Match Centre.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard