About the Company
Established in 1884, Leicester City Football Club is a leading football club, achieving outstanding success as Premier League champions in 2016. Following a period of growth, Leicester City Football Club is recruiting a First Team Performance Analyst to provide detailed pre and post-match analysis for direct use by the First Team Manager and coaching staff. They will also be responsible for live matchday analysis support and collaborating with all other staff to continually enhance the standards of performance analysis provision throughout the football club.
Based at the Leicester City Training Complex, the key duties of this role include:
- Presenting detailed and informed analysis of forthcoming opposition to coaches and management.
- Producing a variety of resources specific to forthcoming opposition, to be delivered and available to the first team playing squad.
- Managing systems for providing coaching staff with in-game, and immediate post-match tactical analysis.
- Liaising with the first team coaching staff to produce post-match feedback on individual and team levels.
- Contributing to driving standards of practice within the performance analysis department, and throughout the Club.
- Being proactive in the organisation and implementation of performance analysis-based CPD learning activities within the Club.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have an organised and calm approach to work and be able to deal with the time-pressured demands of Premier League football. They will be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, have a demonstrably high level of knowledge of football tactics and good technical ability with industry-specific software.
- Significant experience of pre and post-match analysis in professional sport environment.
- Experience of providing live match analysis support in a stadium environment.
- Experience with a variety of video capture, coding, telestration and presentation software (particularly SportsCode, Paint/Piero, SBG MatchTracker & Focus).
- Demonstrably high level of tactical knowledge.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Performance Analysis, Sport Science, or other related subjects.
- Video capture and coding, both live and pre/post-match (SportsCode, SBG).
- Video editing and telestration.
- Organisation and archiving of data/video.
- Clear & innovative presentation skills (Keynote, Powerpoint, etc).
- Data collection, analysis & visualisation.
- Communication with players and coaches.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Demonstrably high level of tactical knowledge
Contract Type – Permanent
Hours Per Week – 37.5 (including availability and weekends)
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up any role.
Click here to download a full job description.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by submitting an application form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining relevant experiences which you feel make you suitable for the role.
Closing date - Wednesday 8 May, 2019
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard