The HR Business Partner is a key influencer in the HR Team and will support key business functions at Leicester City Football Club. Every day is a unique experience and challenge so we’re looking for someone who is skilled in influencing stakeholders and capable of offering sound, logical HR advice and guidance that helps teams deliver their goals.
- Skilled in driving employee engagement?
- Delivering excellence service levels to your stakeholders?
- Passionate about adding value and being a trusted advisor to others?
- You’re an exceptional HR professional who is already operating as a key partner within your organisation.
- You’re regarded as an excellent communicator with a ‘can do’ approach with high levels of credibility and trust with senior stakeholders.
- You’ll have demonstrable experience of leading HR change and transformation projects- including restructuring and recruitment and show depth of knowledge across employment legislation, HR systems implementation and policy development.
- You’ll enjoy being part of respected HR team, working together to deliver projects and work beyond your Business Partner remit.
- Ideally, you’ll have worked in hospitality, retail, leisure or sports industries before and even better if you’ve in depth knowledge of supporting employees with differing employment status (casual workers, permanent).
- You’ll be fully CIPD qualified with a strong generalist background.
What you need to know:
You will be based in the King Power Stadium in Leicester, on a full-time basis.
We offer 33 days’ annual leave which includes public holidays.
A competitive salary is on offer along with pension and life assurance.
Leicester City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Leicester City Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, you may be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up any role.
A shortlist of suitable applicants will be compiled shortly after the closing date and successful candidates will be contacted about the interview process. Please note that we may close the vacancy without notice should we receive enough qualified applicants or are able to fill the position faster than originally anticipated.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for please apply by sending your tailored CV, supported by a covering letter that really brings your qualities alive, details your expected salary and a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – 15 August 2019.
Click here to download the job description.
The Club may close applications earlier than this date if a suitable candidate is identified earlier in the process.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard