- Leicester City's youngsters have been placed in Group A of the Premier League International Cup
- The Foxes will face Arsenal, GNK Dinamo Zagreb and Villarreal CF over the coming months
- Last season, City reached the quarter-finals of the competition
- All fixtures will be based in the UK and details will be confirmed in due course
During City's sixth season of participation in the UK-based competition, they will face youth team squads from Arsenal, GNK Dinamo Zagreb, Villarreal CF in Group A.
The Foxes reached the quarter-finals stage last season, where they were defeated on a penalty shootout following a 1-1 draw by FC Bayern Munich at Holmes Park.
As per the Premier League International Cup's rules, there are six four-team groups, each including two invited international clubs and two Premier League 2 sides.
Each club will play against all of their group opponents once, and all matches will be played in the UK, either at the home grounds of the Premier League clubs or neutral venues.
The new sides in the competition are AS Monaco, Blackburn Rovers and Wolverhampton Wanderers. The fixture dates and venue details, meanwhile, will be conformed shortly.
Groups in full
Arsenal, Leicester City, Dinamo Zagreb, Villarreal
Brighton & Hove Albion, West Ham United, Valencia, Wolfsburg
Blackburn Rovers, Newcastle United, Hertha Berlin, Benfica
Everton, Swansea City, Porto, PSV Eindhoven
Liverpool, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Athletic Club Bilbao, Paris Saint-Germain
Derby County, Southampton, Monaco, Feyenoord
All of City's Premier League International Cup fixtures will be broadcast live and for free on LCFC TV this season.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard