- The Fan's View column returns to LCFC.com, providing supporters with a chance to have their say about Leicester City
- Each month, a different City fan will be able to provide their take on the Foxes' fortunes during 2019/20
- Supporters can send in 500-word articles about an LCFC-centred topic of their choice before 5pm BST on Wednesday
- The chosen article will be posted onto the Club's official website before next Saturday's clash with AFC Bournemouth
Over the course of the 2019/20 season, one member of the Blue Army each month will be able to provide a view from the stands on LCFC.com, the Club's official website.
Supporters wishing to apply to be the first featured writer can now send in 500-word submissions about an LCFC-themed topic of their choice to email@example.com.
Whether it be a general opinion piece about City's opening to the new campaign, a closer look at one player's performances, or a look ahead to the future, all submissions are welcome.
Entries will close at 5pm BST on Wednesday 28 August, meaning the chosen supporter's column will be posed to LCFC.com before the home fixture against AFC Bournemouth.
Please note, the LCFC.com editorial team reserve the right to adjust articles for grammatical and style reasons, but the topic and content of your piece is entirely up to you.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard