- Taggart's Foxes scored just 30 points in Gameweek 8 of Fantasy Premier League
- Former Leicester City defender Gerry Taggart has Kasper Schmeichel, Çağlar Söyüncü and Jamie Vardy in his team
- Ahead of Gameweek 9, Gerry can make two free transfers and has all his chips still available
- Supporters are encouraged to join the Foxes Fan League by using the code: ccjlu4
Over a weekend which saw champions Manchester City, fourth-placed Leicester City and UEFA Champions League runners-up Tottenham Hotspur all lose, Taggart's Foxes scored 30 points.
Despite having the likes of Jamie Vardy, Harry Kane and Raheem Sterling in his team, Crystal Palace defender and former Fox Patrick van Aanholt was Gerry's top scorer with nine.
Meanwhile, Vardy, who registered an uncharacteristic four points, was Taggart's second-highest points earner, although his team's difficulties were not unusual over the eighth gameweek of 2019/20.
To date, Gerry has scored 410 points in total, leaving him in 3,571st place in the Foxes Fan League, which is topped by a player bragging a hugely impressive current score of 537.
Taggart's Foxes Gameweek 8 points
By resisting the temptation to make changes to his team last week, however, Gerry will be able to make two free transfers next time out - and he still has all his chips still in play.
The deadline to make changes for Gameweek 9, meanwhile, is 11:30am BST on Saturday 19 October, ahead of the lunchtime kick-off between Everton and West Ham United at Goodison Park.
Don't forget, you can go head-to-head with Taggart on FPL on the Foxes Fan League. To join the league, simply use the code: ccjlu4.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard