- 'Your 90 Minutes' fans’ forum to discuss Leicester City's approach to staging matches behind closed doors
- The Premier League has confirmed a new provisional restart date of Wednesday 17 June, providing safety requirements are met
- Supporters are invited to participate via online video platform Zoom from 6:30pm on Wednesday 3 June
- Those wishing to take part should contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Tuesday 2 June
On Thursday, the Premier League confirmed a new provisional restart date for the 2019/20 season of Wednesday 17 June, provided that all safety requirements are in place.
Top-flight football in England was suspended in mid-March in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, but with steps being taken towards its resumption, the Club is seeking the opinions of the Blue Army.
'Your 90 Minutes' is a regular forum for supporters to have their say on a particular topic which has previously covered matters ranging from Fox Memberships to matchday experiences.
Due to the current social distancing guidelines, the next 'Your 90 Minutes' forum will be staged via online video platform Zoom at 6:30pm on Wednesday 3 June.
The views and concerns of fans in relation to King Power Stadium staging matches behind closed doors will be the central topic of discussion throughout the 90-minute session.
Supporters who take part are encouraged to speak as freely as they wish and the Club will use this feedback to mould its approach over the coming weeks and months.
Those wishing to take part should email email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday 2 June with the subject line 'Your 90 Minutes' plus the following information:
- Supporter number
- Contact number
- Number of home and away games attended over the last two seasons
Those selected to take part will be contacted on the morning of Wednesday 3 June.
Please note that places on the forum are limited.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard