- Sunday's Premier League trip to AFC Bournemouth will be held behind closed doors
- The 7pm kick-off at Vitality Stadium is Leicester City's penultimate away game of the season
- Sky Sports are showing the fixture, while fans can also tune into LCFC Radio and LCFC TV throughout the evening
- The Club are encouraging supporters to send in video messages of support, via social media
City sit fourth in the table heading into the match, having picked up four points from a possible six in their last two encounters.
Although the Blue Army are unable to attend the game against the Cherries, they are still being encouraged to play an active role in the Club's coverage on social media, whilst cheering on the Foxes from home.
The 7pm kick-off is set to be broadcast on Sky Sports Main Event (with crowd noise) and on Sky Sports Premier League (ambient noise), whilst Freeview channel Pick is also showing the game, from 6:30pm.
On Club channels, City On The Sofa goes live on air at 6pm on LCFC TV, as presenter Dan Bates is joined by former Leicester defenders Steve Walsh, Gerry Taggart and Chris Powell.
The programme will remain on air throughout Sunday’s clash, via LCFC.com, while it is available on social media both pre and post-match.
As City build up to the game, LCFC social media channels will be encouraging City fans to get involved and provide their thoughts on team selection and more, as well as garnering support from the Blue Army as kick-off approaches.
Then, during the fixture, look at for video messages from the Foxes faithful, which are part of various graphics posted out across the 90 minutes of action.
You can play your part in our social media coverage of Leicester’s trip to the south coast by sending in goal celebrations, or providing messages of support for the players using #ThenNowAgain.
Support your club. Stay safe. Follow at home.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard