- UEFA Europa League draw to be covered on Matchday Minus Two on Friday
- The group stage draw will begin at approximately 12pm, as will the live broadcast
- Gerry Taggart, a scorer in European competition for City, will be a special guest on the show
- Watch live on LCFC TV, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
City’s fifth European adventure will begin later this month when they contest their first of six Europa League group stage fixtures due to take place throughout October, November and December.
The Club’s supporters will be eagerly awaiting the discovery of the Foxes’ Europa League opponents, and as part of a broadcast dedicated to the draw, the Blue Army can tune into Matchday Minus Two to be among the first to know who their side will face in the competition.
With the draw scheduled for approximately 12pm on Friday, the show will begin at midday and features former City defender Gerry Taggart, who scored for the Foxes in the UEFA Cup against Red Star Belgrade at the turn of the century.
As well as a full lowdown of the draw, Taggart and presenter Dan Bates will be on hand to preview Leicester City’s Premier League encounter with West Ham United at King Power Stadium on Sunday (12pm kick-off).
Brendan Rodgers’ outfit will be looking to build on their perfect start to 2020/21, having beaten West Bromwich Albion, Burnley and most recently title hopefuls Manchester City in England’s top flight so far in 2020/21.
All times BST.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard