- Limited edition, collectors' issue of CITY Official Souvenir Magazine is still available to buy
- A special edition of the Club's programme covers Leicester City's UEFA Europa League group stage campaign
- Interviews with Jamie Vardy, Ayoze Pérez and Muzzy Izzet, plus much more, are included within
- Foxes fans can secure their copy of the 84-page magazine online and in the Foxes Fanstore
- Click HERE to buy your copy online!
The perfect memento of the Club's return to the European stage, CITY is an 84-page, A4 printed production which provides a detailed analysis of City's Group G opponents and much more.
The Spaniard, who made his first appearance in European football against Zorya Luhansk last week, reveals that his decision to join the Foxes was, in part, motivated by his dream to achieve that landmark.
Leicester icon Muzzy Izzet - a star of the Club's two previous campaigns in the UEFA Cup - also reflects on ties against Atlético Madrid and Red Star Belgrade with Club Historian John Hutchinson.
Elsewhere, a dedicated Heritage section, spanning over 14 pages, explores the wealth of European memorabilia in Leicester City's archives, while also explaining the Europa League's unique history.
Ten pages are also dedicated to each of City's Group G opponents - SC Braga, AEK Athens and FC Zorya Luhansk - with CITY set to be your ultimate guide to the Foxes' group stage campaign.
Chairman Khun Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, manager Brendan Rodgers and Club Ambassador Alan 'The Birch' Birchenall also pen extended notes to mark the landmark occasion.
CITY Official Souvenir Magazine is available for delivery from LCFC.com/shop and inside the Foxes Fanstore at King Power Stadium, priced at £4.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard