- Leicester City play Napoli on Thursday 9 December
- Tickets to UEFA Europa League fixture go on sale from Wednesday
- All tickets must be collected on the day of the game in Naples
The Foxes travel to Stadio Diego Armando Maradona on Thursday 9 December (5:45pm kick-off) for their final group stage fixture of the 2021/22 UEFA Europa League campaign.
The Club have been given an allocation of 2,052 tickets, including 19 wheelchair spaces, with supporters attending the fixture required to collect their tickets from a designated collection point in Naples on the day of the game, as mandated by Italian authorities. Dedicated shuttle buses will be available nearby to take supporters to and from the stadium.
Full details on pricing, ticket collections and entry procedures can be found below.
|All ages||£34 (€40)|
|Supporter with a disability||£4.50 (€5)|
|Date||On sale to|
|Wednesday 24 November at 10am||Season Ticket Holders with 460+ Away Priority Points|
|Wednesday 24 November at 1pm||Season Ticket Holders with 435+ Away Priority Points|
|Wednesday 24 November at 4pm||Season Ticket Holders with 415+ Away Priority Points|
|Thursday 25 November at 8am*||Season Ticket Holders with 405+ Away Priority Points|
|Thursday 25 November at 11am||All Season Ticket Holders|
|Friday 26 November at 8am||Fox Members with 1 Home or 1 Away Priority Point|
|Monday 29 November at 5pm||Off-sale|
*Available online at 8am and by phone at 9am
How to buy
Tickets can be purchased online at LCFC.com/tickets or over the phone by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option 1).
Important sales information
- There will be no ticket sales in the Foxes Fanstore.
- Supporters are required to provide their country of birth upon purchase, with these details to be provided to Napoli.
- Changes cannot be made once you have completed your purchase.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, and the named supporter must be the person attending the game.
- All supporters who have purchased a ticket will be provided with a Supporter Guide in due course.
Supporters with a disability
When purchasing your tickets for you and your personal assistant, we will require full details of the personal assistant. These cannot be changed once you have completed your purchase.
Italian authorities have mandated that all supporters who have purchased tickets must collect from the ticket collection point in Naples on the day of the fixture. Supporters are encouraged to use dedicated nearby shuttle buses to travel to and from the stadium, with full information on the location and timings to be confirmed in due course.
To collect a ticket, each supporter must provide:
- A voucher (to be issued to each supporter in the post) and;
- The passport used to travel
Please note that all UEFA Europa League match tickets will be sold to individual Season Ticket Holders using their unique supporter numbers and must be collected in person by the respective Season Ticket Holder - this includes all concessions and personal assistants. Match tickets will only be issued to the individuals that they have been allocated to.
IMPORTANT: Should the name on the voucher and the passport not match, you will not be issued with a match ticket. Other forms of ID and photocopies will not be accepted under any circumstances. All tickets purchased are non-transferable and cannot be used by any other supporter. Should any name differ, please contact the City Sales Centre during the sales process as once tickets are off sale, there will be no amendments to the ticket.
Supporters are advised to arrive at the ticket collection point as early as possible to avoid delays. There will be no opportunity to collect tickets once the facility is closed.
One Away Priority Point will be added after the fixture to those who have collected their ticket.
There will be no duplicate tickets for this fixture.
Ticket collections point
All supporters that have purchased tickets will be sent a voucher in the post with the collection time and location. Please note that unlike the previous game in Warsaw, there will be no opportunity for late collections at the ground.
Please note, the collection location and timings are still to be confirmed. This will be sent to the lead purchaser of each booking.
Supporters are responsible for organising their own travel, visa and compliance with any conditions of entry for the fixture. Therefore, supporters are strongly advised to keep updated with the latest travel information and advice from the UK government HERE.
It is advised that supporters should not wear away colours outside of the stadium.
Stadium entry requirements
An EU COVID‐19 Green Certificate is required for entry at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona. Please note, this requirement does not apply to children under the age of 12 and persons who have a medical certificate exempting them from SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.
Please be reminded that COVID-19 passes, vaccine certificates and recovery certificates from the following countries are also valid: Canada, Japan, Israel, Great Britain and Northern Ireland (including Gibraltar, the Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and British bases on Cyprus, but excluding all non-European territories) and the United States of America.
The stadium entry procedure for supporters is:
- Body temperature will be checked and those with a reading of over 37.5°C will be denied entry, even if they possess an EU COVID-19 Green Certificate.
- EU Green Certificate's QR code must be displayed on paper or digitally (the stewards will use the APP VerificaC19). This also includes the NHS Covid Certificate.
- Supporters who do not show a COVID-19 Green Certificate could be denied access to the stadium with no right to a ticket refund or compensation.
- Stewards will check ID and tickets.
- Supporters will be pat down by stewards.
- Hands must be sanitised on entry.
- Belts are prohibited.
- Supporters must enter the stadium through the turnstiles.
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory for the entire duration of the event.
- Keeping a safe distance from others inside the stadium is also compulsory.
- Supporters must only sit in the seat assigned to them on their ticket.
All times GMT unless stated otherwise.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard