- Leicester City's match vs. Sheffield Wednesday on Wednesday 29 November to be broadcast globally, including the UK
- City supporters can watch along on Foxes Hub, with Game-By-Game Passes priced at £10
- There are no geo-restrictions for this match, meaning fans in the UK can watch
- Audio-only options also remain available on Foxes Hub
The live broadcast will be presented by Dan Bates, joined by Foxes legends Matt Elliott and Iwan Roberts in the studio, while commentary comes from John Dunn and another Leicester favourite, Gerry Taggart, from Hillsborough.
A 7:45pm kick-off in south Yorkshire, the programme starts an hour before, at 6:45pm, with the Foxes Hub team ready to talk the Blue Army through all the action. As usual, highlights and reaction will also be available on-demand on LCFC.com.
To get your Game Pass now, click HERE!
|Video Game-By-Game Pass||£10 per game||UK & International*|
|Monthly Video Game Pass||£25 per month||International**|
* No geo-restrictions are in place for the Sheffield Wednesday game.
** Monthly Video Game Passes are only available internationally.
|Monthly Audio Game Pass||£4.50 per month||UK & International|
All times GMT.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard