- Ali Mauchlen attended a special 'Shop & Sip' event at the Foxes Fanstore last weekend
- The Leicester City favourite was there to help fans pick the perfect gifts for their loved ones
- He also helped wrap gifts in the Foxes Fanstore
- Supporters were able to sample LCFC-themed beverages and enjoy a selection of food
Ahead of Black Friday Week - which sees a host of lines reduced by up to 60 per cent this week - Foxes fans young and old were invited to Filbert Way to sample a unique occasion at the home of LCFC.
A chance to get early Christmas gifts for loved ones and friends, the 'Shop & Sip' event also involved a wrapping service from Foxes Fanstore staff and an opportunity to try some Leicester City-themed alcoholic beverages. A range of food items, including pastries, were also available for all in attendance.
Mauchlen, on the other hand, donned the newest addition to the Club's Retro Range, the striking red 1990 away shirt, bringing back memories of his seven-year spell at Filbert Street.
Trying his hand at gift-wrapping himself, the Scottish former midfielder was on hand to recall tales from yesteryear and to add a personal touch from a Foxes legend.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
คัดลอก URL ลงคลิปบอร์ด
URL copied to clipboard