- Leicester City sit third in the Premier League 2 U18 South Division standings
- Connor Tee found the net in the 72nd minute in a 1-1 draw at Brighton and Hove Albion
- The young Foxes had previously won their opening three fixtures of the new season
- West Ham United visit Belvoir Drive next on Saturday 23 September
City have made a blistering start to the new campaign with three wins in as many games and, ahead of their trip south, they could have gone back to the top of South division.
However, Brighton, who themselves have started the season in good form, proved to be a stern test for Trevor Peake’s side and the hosts were ahead inside the opening six minutes.
Isaac Hutchinson broke free of his man and found Ryan Longman to convert beyond goalkeeper Rhys Davies at the Amex Elite Performance Center on the outskirts of the city.
The young Foxes battled relentlessly, however, and they got their due rewards in the 72nd minute when Tee struck to secure a share of the spoils.
Next up, Peake’s side entertain West Ham United at Belvoir Drive on Saturday 23 September (12pm kick-off).
City: Davies, Heaven, Ughelumba (c), Gill, Thandi, Williams (Brown 73), Shade, Thomas, Leshabela, Fielding, Tee.
Subs not used: Bosworth, Husek, Elewa-Ikpakwu, McLeod.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
- Copy link to clipboardUrl Copied to clipboard