- Leicester City boss Claude Puel provided a fitness update on his squad on Friday
- The Foxes entertain Manchester City at King Power Stadium on Saturday (3pm kick-off)
- Robert Huth and Matty James remain out but City's squad is otherwise fully fit
- Vicente Iborra and Ben Chilwell have recovered from knocks sustained over the past month
Training Exclusive: Manchester City
The Foxes have been back on the training pitch this week ahead of their Premier League clash against Manchester City on Saturday.
“We have no new injuries, which is a good thing,” he said. “Otherwise Robert Huth and Matty James need a little more time. They have little injuries.
“There are also other players like the international players who may have some tiredness, which is normal.
“We have good attention, good focus on this game and they had good results for their national team. [Vicente] Iborra is available. Ben Chilwell also; it was a little injury for the last game.
“[James] is not yet ready at the moment but he has made progress in training, like Huth, and we’ll see when they can come back into the group.
“I hope we can recover them at the end of November or the beginning of December.”
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard