- Matchday Live goes on air from 2pm on Saturday ahead of the Premier League clash against Chelsea
- Leicester City travel to Stamford Bridge seeking their ninth Premier League victory of the campaign
- After providing team news, the LCFC Radio commentary team will then talk through the action
- The official podcast will be available on Sunday morning, with a condensed account of the clash
The two most recent Premier League champions meet in the capital on Saturday afternoon (3pm kick-off) - a clash the Blue Army can follow for FREE with Matchday Live on LCFC Radio.
Going on air from 2pm, Mason and Taggart will talk you through the team news before the airing of exclusive interviews from the Foxes camp ahead of kick-off.
LCFC Radio brings live coverage of City's Premier League, Emirates FA Cup and Carabao Cup fixtures.
Once the action gets underway, Alcock joins Taggart from the press box at Stamford Bridge to provide live commentary before, at full-time, players and management give their assessment.
It's easy to listen - free of charge on the LCFC.com Match Centre - where you can also follow live match updates with exclusive imagery throughout the encounter with Antonio Conte's men.
On Sunday morning, the official Matchday Live podcast will then be uploaded to LCFC.com.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard