- Ben Petty outlines his pre-match thoughts as Leicester City's Under-23s face Arsenal
- The Gunners visit Holmes Park in Premier League 2 Division 1 on Monday evening (7pm GMT)
- Development Squad assistant manager Petty says the side is confident of success
- The fixture will be shown live and for free on LCFC TV following the Weekend Review show
Both City and the Gunners could leapfrog leaders Liverpool at the Premier League 2 Division 1 summit with a win when the two sides meet in Whetstone on Monday (7pm GMT kick-off).
The Reds have suffered four defeats in their past five league fixtures, opening the door for the following pack to mount title bids of their own in the final weeks of the 2017/18 season.
Speaking ahead of the match, which will be live on LCFC TV from 6:45pm GMT, Petty said: “We’re going to go back, back to basics. We’re going to strip it right back to basics.
Arsenal U23s 1-0 Leicester City U23s
Watch all the action from the Foxes' Premier League 2 fixture against Arsenal at Meadow Park.
“We need to look at the second half performance [during a 1-1 draw with Portsmouth in Bognor Regis in the Premier League Cup] and what we did well against Pompey.
“Arsenal at home is a massive game for us. It could make or break the season for us so we’ll look forward to that and we’ve had a bit of time at the training ground to work on that.”
Tickets for the clash are available from 5:30pm GMT at Holmes Park, priced at just £3 for Adults and £1 for Concessions. Click HERE for more information.
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Share via Email
- Share via Whatsapp
- Share via Facebook Messenger
Copy link to clipboard
Url Copied to clipboard